CALL FOR PAPERS
- The BMB2021 Conference encourages submissions of high-quality and timely contributions from all Biochemistry and Molecular Biology disciplines.
- Registration and submissions must be performed via the online submission system.
- All submissions are subjected to peer review.
- The review decision will be notified by e-mail, we strongly encourage participants to regularly log in to the system to ensure prompt revision of the work (if any).
- The formal acceptance of abstracts will be announced by June 16, 2021.
- Notification of full paper acceptance will be within a month after submission and the paper will be published online upon acceptance.
- No change of the paper type and content will be allowed after the acceptance.
All contributions must follow the guideline below:
i) All contributions must be original and have not been submitted or published elsewhere in largely identical forms. Contributions that contain plagiarized contents are unacceptable, and if detected, will normally lead to rejection. The submitting author is responsible to inform all co-authors about the submission and its final results.
ii) The abstract should fit within 1 page (250 words). Full papers should be no more than 7 pages and may include one or more figures/tables as appropriate.
iii) All submissions must be prepared as Microsoft Word (Doc/Docx) using the templates which can be downloaded at BMB website.
iv) All sections must be written in English only.
The abstract/full paper template can be downloaded from BMB2021 website
The use of template is strongly encouraged. Papers that do not strictly follow the format will be rejected or returned for format correction before further processing.